What’s your approach to quality control?
Quality is our top priority, whether it’s in our customer service or in how we clean your space. While different facilities have different requirements (i.e. a cleanroom requires a much higher level of sanitation than does an office building), each is overseen by several layers of supervision and receives a thorough inspection by our managers. We adhere to your written specification or SOP to the letter and to any applicable polices and guidelines. We make sure that every detail is right.
What differentiates you from the competition?
There are a number of reasons why we stand above the rest. Here are a few:
- 24 years of providing janitorial service for the federal government and the commercial sector both as a prime contractor and a subcontractor. We still have our first account, from 1988. Our reputation is built on trust.
- Once you choose us you won’t have to go through the process of finding a reliable cleaning company ever again. We guarantee it since we have never lost an account.
- We clean controlled environments throughout the Baltimore-Washington-Virginia Corridor.
- We’ve retained most of our employees since our inception - far longer than the average in this industry.
Experience and Expertise
- Our management team has 24 years experience and is well versed in private and public contracts as well as the administrative operations of projects both large and small.
- Our dispatch is responsive and available 24 hours a day. We use the latest technology to dispatch, track, and bill our clients. Our billing is always accurate, detailing specific locations, required PO and job numbers, dates, and hours worked.
- We don’t hire temporary labor - all members of our cleaning staff are employees. They receive rigorous on-site and in-classroom training so that they can follow your written specification or SOP exactly and master the equipment and application of cleaning solutions.
- They wear RJC uniforms.
- Our English-speaking managers ensure that we communicate effectively and often.
Local and Flexible
- We can get to your site right away.
- We’re also responsive and reliable - we provide emergency service at any time.
- We work on your schedule - you pick the times and dates that work best for you.
- We sweat the details. We’re not happy unless you’re completely satisfied, so we’ll get every single detail right.
- We’ve earned the “GSA Top Federal Contractor of the Year” distinction in 1992 and 1993 in the Baltimore/Washington Corridor, and BOMA’s Building of the Year award.
Do you subcontract?
We rarely do subcontract our services; however there have been times when we’ve needed to do so in order to get the job done right. Since we focus on janitorial services, Data center cleaning, Cleanroom cleaning, and post-construction cleanup, additional tasks are best handled by the experts who specialize in them. Therefore we have created teaming agreements & alliances with other quality firms with expertise in exterior window cleaning, landscaping, waste removal and other highly specialized fields to bring you the very best service. They are completely vetted by us and always fully licensed and bonded.
How fast can you respond?
How quickly do you need us? We’re local and can get to your site as quickly as possible. We respond promptly to RFPs and always prioritize emergency situations. Our mission is to do unto others as we would have them do unto us, so we are always there for you.