Services / Products
RJC Commercial Janitorial is an award-winning woman-owned commercial janitorial company that has served the Baltimore, Washington, DC, and Virginia areas for over 24 years by focusing on outstanding service and employing a high quality workforce.
We also have a separate division, Cleanroom Solutions, which has been dedicated to cleanroom cleaning for the past 12 years.
We’re experienced in a variety of industries, including government facilities, schools, businesses, laboratories, SCIFs, warehouses, healthcare facilities, and cleanroom environments ranging from ISO 14644-4: Class 3-Class 9 Fed. Std. 209E: Class 1-Class 100,000.
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business
- Self Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
- NAICS Code: 561720 Janitorial Services
- NAICS Code: 561740 Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Services
- We accept Charge cards.
- We accept micro purchases, no job is too small.
- NAICS Code: 561790 Cleaning Supplies & Equipment
- NAICS Code: 315210 Cut & Sew Apparel
- NAICS Code: 423990 Other Miscellaneous Durable Goods
We currently providing services for the following government agencies:
- Janitorial Services - 24 years of experience serving GSA, other government agencies, and the private sector. We continually show our clients how to cut significant costs all the while providing a high level of cleanliness that meets or exceeds your expectations. We clean any size space to the highest standards using industry best practices and state-of-the-art equipment and processes. We can clean any type of facility, including government facilities, schools, businesses, hospitals, laboratories, SCIFs, warehouses, healthcare facilities, and other organizations, as well as perform post-construction cleanup.
- Cleanroom Cleaning - 12 years of experience whether they are sterile, non-sterile, or
anti-static environments. We use true commercial HEPA vacuums designed for use in cleanrooms and equipped with an ultra-efficient ULPA exhaust filter that removes 99.999% of particles measuring as small as 0.12 microns.
- Government Cleared Employees - As well as non-cleared employees. All staff are put through extensive background checks before any work begins. We continually train them in security measures and have them partner with your in-house security team for total transparency at all times.
- Green Certified - We strive for sustainability with a holistic green approach. Wherever
possible, use highly concentrated solutions, and utilize spray bottles.
- 24 years of providing janitorial service for the federal government both as a prime contractor and a subcontractor. We’ve built a perfect track record with the federal government by never receiving any deficiencies. We still have our first GSA account, NCIS, from 1988. Our reputation is built on trust.
- We’ve worked as an NIH prime contractor in a cleanroom environment to Class 10.
- Once you choose us you won’t have to go through the process of finding a reliable
cleaning company ever again. We guarantee it since we have never lost an account.
- We don’t hire temporary labor - all members of our cleaning staff are employees. They receive rigorous on-site and in-classroom training so that they can follow your SOP exactly and master the equipment and application of cleaning solutions.
- Our staff wears RJC uniforms and carry photo IDs.
- We clean controlled environments throughout the Baltimore-Washington-Virginia Corridor.
- We’ve retained most of our employees since our inception, working an average length of over 12 years - far longer than the average in this industry of 2 years.
Experience and Expertise
Our management team has 24 years experience working with government agencies as a prime and sub-contractor and is well versed in private and public contracts and the administrative operations of projects both large and small.
Our dispatch is responsive and available 24 hours a day. We use the latest technology to dispatch, track, and bill our clients. Our billing is always accurate, detailing specific locations, required PO and job numbers, dates, and hours worked.
- We sweat the details. We’re not happy unless you’re completely satisfied, so we’ll get every single detail right.
- We’ve earned the “GSA Top Federal Contractor of the Year” distinction in 1992 and 1993 in the Baltimore - Washington Corridor, and BOMA’s Building of the Year award.
Local and Flexible
- We can get to your site right away.
- We’re also responsive and reliable - we provide emergency service at any time.
- We work on your schedule - you pick the times and dates that work best for you.
By focusing on outstanding customer service, the company has experienced strong consistent growth throughout the past 24 years.