There are a number of reasons why we stand above the rest. Here are a few:
- Since 1988, we have provided janitorial services for the federal government and the commercial sector both as a prime contractor and a subcontractor. We still have our first account, from 1988. Our reputation is built on trust.
- Once you choose us you won’t have to go through the process of finding a reliable cleaning company ever again. We guarantee it since we have never lost an account.
- We clean controlled environments throughout the Baltimore-Washington-Virginia Corridor.
- We’ve retained most of our employees since our inception – far longer than the average in this industry.
Experience and Expertise
- Our management team has over three decades of experience and is well versed in private and public contracts as well as the administrative operations of projects both large and small.
- Our dispatch is responsive and available 24 hours a day. We use the latest technology to dispatch, track, and bill our clients. Our billing is always accurate, detailing specific locations, required PO and job numbers, dates, and hours worked.
- We don’t hire temporary labor – all members of our cleaning staff are employees. They receive rigorous on-site and in-classroom training so that they can follow your written specification or SOP exactly and master the equipment and application of cleaning solutions.
- They wear RJC uniforms.
- Our English-speaking managers ensure that we communicate effectively and often.
Local and Flexible
- We can get to your site right away.
- We’re also responsive and reliable – we provide emergency service at any time.
- We work on your schedule – you pick the times and dates that work best for you.
- We sweat the details. We’re not happy unless you’re completely satisfied, so we’ll get every single detail right.
- We’ve earned the “GSA Top Federal Contractor of the Year” distinction in 1992 and 1993 in the Baltimore/Washington Corridor, and BOMA’s Building of the Year award.