Keep Your Workplace Free From Germs
In addition to scheduled janitorial services, it is more important than ever to keep your workplace clean and disinfected. Deep cleaning and sanitization combined with regular spray disinfecting gives you the peace of mind you need to protect staff, visitors, and customers.
We’re Available 24/7!
Call us for any job in the Maryland, DC and Virginia region!
The technicians at RJC Commercial Janitorial are experienced at treating commercial facilities with deep sanitizing cleaning services and spray fogging/disinfecting. Protect your building with our cleaning and spray disinfecting services. Call us toll-free at (800) 582-2105 – serving Maryland, Washington, DC and Virginia area.
- We cover more area – in less time with our advanced spraying processes.
- We use hospital-grade, EPA approved disinfectants – kills germs on surfaces or objects and even in hard-to-reach areas
- We focus on high-touch points including light switches, hand railings, elevator buttons, keyboards, etc.
- We work 24/7 to insure minimal disruption to your facility
Electrostatic Spray Disinfection
Our methods allow us to disinfect more areas that may be missed during traditional cleaning. Our electrostatic spray cleaning in the most comprehensive way to remove germs from your offices, building, community areas, clean rooms, labs, or industrial workspaces.
Commercial Disinfection Services
As a trusted leader in the janitorial industry, RJC provides professional electrostatic disinfecting services for offices, public buildings, multi-family buildings, labs, cleanrooms, Government & industrial workspaces:
- EPA approved disinfectants to eliminate emerging pathogens such as SARS-CoV-2 which causes the coronavirus
- One, two and three pass cleaning systems for disinfecting with ultimate protection
- Highly specialized equipment to deliver disinfection across a wide spectrum of viruses, bacteria, fungus, and mildew
Our specialty equipment and disinfectants combined with traditional cleaning services (recommended CDC guidelines) keeps your employees, customers and visitors safe.
How Electrostatic Spray Cleaning Works:
Using mobile units that produce a vigorous electrostatic spray of droplets, we can quickly apply a thin film of EPA approved disinfectant solution. The charged droplets are attracted to surfaces including back sides, crevices, and areas beyond normal reach. This enables the chemical solution to wrap around and evenly coat all types of surfaces – and, it enables us to quickly cover more areas than traditional methods.
Used with specialized solutions for sanitizing and disinfecting, our commercial electrostatic spraying services:
- Improve infection control and the spread of viruses
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect hard-to-reach surfaces
- Improves disinfection of areas that may be overlooked during traditional cleaning
Keeping Your Facility Germ-Free
If you are doing routine traditional cleaning, that’s great, but with larger buildings and commercial facilities you have a lot of area to cover.
The professionals at RJC are uniquely equipped to help you keep employees, visitors and customers safe with our commercial disinfection and electrostatic spraying services.
Decontamination and Sanitizing Services
With our electrostatic spraying, we can handle large areas quickly and efficiently. We will make sure the surfaces, objects, and areas in your building are cleaned and disinfected, not just sanitized, to ensure that dangerous pathogens are eliminated.
24/7 Emergency Services Available
We understand you need your business open and we will work efficiently to get the job done with minimal interruption. We serve commercial and Government facilities throughout Maryland, DC and VA. We can help you evaluate your needs during this pandemic and provide services for disinfection.
Let us create a cleaning schedule and plan for your facility!
Call us at: (800) 582-2105 or use the form below to get a free estimate.
At RJC, we know that safeguarding your workspaces and public areas demands a more comprehensive approach. Ongoing disinfection with an EPA approved solution is the best defense against pathogens.
Be proactive with an ongoing scheduled disinfecting program to prevent the spread of any asymptomatic and active viral, bacterial, germs, and pathogens.
Call us at: (800) 582-2105