Services / Products
RJC Commercial Janitorial is an award-winning woman-owned commercial janitorial company that has served the Baltimore, Washington, DC, and Virginia areas for over 30 years by focusing on outstanding service and employing a high quality workforce.
We also have a separate division, Cleanroom Solutions, which has been dedicated to cleanroom cleaning for the past 12 years.
We’re experienced in a variety of industries, including government facilities, schools, businesses, laboratories, SCIFs, warehouses, healthcare facilities, and cleanroom environments ranging from ISO 14644-4: Class 3-Class 9 Fed. Std. 209E: Class 1-Class 100,000.
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business
- Self Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
- NAICS Code: 561720 Janitorial Services
- NAICS Code: 561740 Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Services
- We accept Charge cards.
- We accept micro purchases, no job is too small.
- NAICS Code: 561790 Cleaning Supplies & Equipment
- NAICS Code: 315210 Cut & Sew Apparel
- NAICS Code: 423990 Other Miscellaneous Durable Goods
- Janitorial Services – 30 years of experience serving GSA, other government agencies, and the private sector. We continually show our clients how to cut significant costs all the while providing a high level of cleanliness that meets or exceeds your expectations. We clean any size space to the highest standards using industry best practices and state-of-the-art equipment and processes. We can clean any type of facility, including government facilities, schools, businesses, hospitals, laboratories, SCIFs, warehouses, healthcare facilities, and other organizations, as well as perform post-construction cleanup.
- Cleanroom Cleaning – 12 years of experience whether they are sterile, non-sterile, or
anti-static environments. We use true commercial HEPA vacuums designed for use in cleanrooms and equipped with an ultra-efficient ULPA exhaust filter that removes 99.999% of particles measuring as small as 0.12 microns.
- Government Cleared Employees – As well as non-cleared employees. All staff are put through extensive background checks before any work begins. We continually train them in security measures and have them partner with your in-house security team for total transparency at all times.
- Green Certified – We strive for sustainability with a holistic green approach. Wherever
possible, use highly concentrated solutions, and utilize spray bottles.
- Over 30 years of providing janitorial service for the federal government both as a prime contractor and a subcontractor. We’ve built a perfect track record with the federal government by never receiving any deficiencies. We still have our first GSA account, NCIS, from 1988. Our reputation is built on trust.
- We’ve worked as an NIH prime contractor in a cleanroom environment to Class 10.
- Once you choose us you won’t have to go through the process of finding a reliable
cleaning company ever again. We guarantee it since we have never lost an account.
- We don’t hire temporary labor – all members of our cleaning staff are employees. They receive rigorous on-site and in-classroom training so that they can follow your SOP exactly and master the equipment and application of cleaning solutions.
- Our staff wears RJC uniforms and carry photo IDs.
- We clean controlled environments throughout the Baltimore-Washington-Virginia Corridor.
- We’ve retained most of our employees since our inception, working an average length of over 12 years – far longer than the average in this industry of 2 years.
Experience and Expertise
Our management team has over 30 years experience working with government agencies as a prime and sub-contractor and is well versed in private and public contracts and the administrative operations of projects both large and small.
Our dispatch is responsive and available 24 hours a day. We use the latest technology to dispatch, track, and bill our clients. Our billing is always accurate, detailing specific locations, required PO and job numbers, dates, and hours worked.
Local and Flexible
- We can get to your site right away.
- We’re also responsive and reliable – we provide emergency service at any time.
- We work on your schedule – you pick the times and dates that work best for you.
By focusing on outstanding customer service, the company has experienced strong consistent growth throughout the past 30 years.
We currently providing services for the following government agencies:
- We sweat the details. We’re not happy unless you’re completely satisfied, so we’ll get every single detail right.
- We’ve earned the “GSA Top Federal Contractor of the Year” distinction in 1992 and 1993 in the Baltimore – Washington Corridor, and BOMA’s Building of the Year award.