Reopen Safely and Keep Your Workplace Virus-Free
As the world deals with the COVID-19 pandemic and struggles with reopening, it is more important than ever to keep your workplace clean and disinfected.
We’re Available 24/7!
Call us for any job in the Maryland, DC and Virginia region!
The technicians at RJC Commercial Janitorial are experienced at treating commercial facilities during disease outbreaks. Protect your building from COVID-19 with our cleaning and spray disinfecting services. Call us toll-free at (800) 582-2105 – serving Maryland, Washington, DC and Virginia area.
- We cover more area – in less time with our advanced spraying processes.
- We use hospital-grade, EPA approved disinfectants – kills COVID-19 on surfaces or objects and even in hard-to-reach areas
- We focus on high-touch points including light switches, hand railings, elevator buttons, keyboards, etc.
- We work 24/7 to insure minimal disruption to your facility
Our methods allow us to disinfect more areas that may be missed during traditional cleaning. Our electrostatic spray cleaning in the most comprehensive way to remove germs from your offices, building, community areas, clean rooms, labs, or industrial workspaces – including the COVID-19 virus.
Commercial Disinfection Services
As a trusted leader in the janitorial industry, RJC provides professional electrostatic disinfecting services for offices, public buildings, multi-family buildings, labs, cleanrooms, Government & industrial workspaces:
- EPA approved disinfectants to eliminate emerging pathogens such as SARS-CoV-2 which causes the coronavirus disease named COVID-19
- One, two and three pass cleaning systems for disinfecting with ultimate protection
- Highly specialized equipment to deliver disinfection across a wide spectrum of viruses, bacteria, fungus, and mildew
Our specialty equipment and disinfectants combined with traditional cleaning services (recommended CDC guidelines) keeps your employees, customers and visitors safe.
Electrostatic Spray Cleaning & Disinfection
Using mobile units that produce a vigorous electrostatic spray of droplets, we can quickly apply a thin film of EPA approved disinfectant solution. The charged droplets are attracted to surfaces including back sides, crevices, and areas beyond normal reach. This enables the chemical solution to wrap around and evenly coat all types of surfaces – and, it enables us to quickly cover more areas than traditional methods.
Used with specialized solutions for sanitizing and disinfecting, our commercial electrostatic spraying services:
- Improve infection control and the spread of viruses
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect hard-to-reach surfaces
- Improves disinfection of areas that may be overlooked during traditional cleaning
COVID-19 – Keeping Your Facility Germ-Free
The CDC has warned that COVID 19 can survive from 2 hours to 9 days on surfaces. Droplets can linger in the air for 3-6 hours and treating your building requires full PPE gear to stay safe. If you are doing routine traditional cleaning, that’s great, but with larger buildings and commercial facilities you have a lot of area to cover.
The professionals at RJC are uniquely equipped to help you reopen safely with our commercial disinfection and electrostatic spraying services.
COVID-19 Decontamination and Sanitizing Services
With our electrostatic spraying, we can handle large areas quickly and efficiently. We will make sure the surfaces, objects, and areas in your building are cleaned and disinfected, not just sanitized, to ensure that dangerous pathogens are eliminated.
24/7 Emergency Services Available
We understand you need your business open and we will work efficiently to get the job done with minimal interruption. We serve commercial and Government facilities throughout Maryland, DC and VA. We can help you evaluate your needs during this pandemic and provide services for disinfection.
Let’s Get Your Facility Open Safely – and Keep it Safe!
Call us at: (800) 582-2105 or use the form below to get a free estimate. At RJC, we know that safeguarding your workspaces and public areas demands a more comprehensive approach. Ongoing disinfection with an EPA approved solution is the best defense against COVID-19.
Be proactive with an ongoing scheduled disinfecting program to prevent the spread of any asymptomatic and active COVID-19, other viral, bacterial, germs, and pathogens.
Call us at: (800) 582-2105